Mainstream Media Attacks Water; Recommends People Drink Soda Instead!
Think about it, for a moment. It is now the position of conventional medicine that:
• Water is bad for you.
• Sunlight is bad for you.
• Nutritional supplements are worthless.
• Herbs are dangerous and might kill you.
• Meditation and prayer has no medical benefit.
• Poison your body with chemotherapy.
• Slather your skin with sunscreen that blocks vitamin D production.
• Take medications that cause permanent liver damage.
• Drink processed beverages and eat processed, cooked foods.
• “Manage” your biochemistry with medication, not nutrition.
• Have your breasts surgically removed to prevent breast cancer…
Gee, it’s no surprise, then, to learn about this latest finding that “water has no health benefits.”
Every living system on Earth needs water
This hilarious finding comes as quite a shock to the more than one trillion living beings on this planet (animal, human and otherwise), all of which somehow happen to need water as their No. 1 nutrient. Nobody bothered to tell all the deer about this research, it seems, because last time I checked, they were still running to the local stream and drinking some water. They were not waiting in the drive-through at McDonald’s, hoping to order a Coke.
It’s a good thing these nephrology experts aren’t gardeners. I can’t wait to see the results they’ll get when they stop watering their gardens. Or their lawns. If water has no health benefits, they should avoid drinking all liquids for a few days and see what happens. (Hint: They will go into a coma or die, which will of course help ensure they never publish stupid science articles again.) I wonder whether they give water to their own children, or if they cause them to be dehyrated, too?
The truth about water
The truth is that water is a vital substance for your body, and most people are chronically dehydrated. A lack of water causes back pain, poor cognitive function, asthma, inflammation and many other diseases. In fact, I think part of this new attack on water is designed to descredit the work of the Water Cure doctor, Dr. Batmanghelidj, who wrote books likeYour Body’s Many Cries For Water and was a genius doctor who really understood the power of naturopathic healing.
You can download that full report right here, free of charge, at this link: http://www.naturalnews.com/Index-Sp…
I was one of the last people to interview the late Dr. Batmanghelidj, and I listened in awe as he shared his research and stories about “The Healing Power of Water.”
In the special report mentioned above, you’ll learn:
• Which common ailments and “diseases” are actually caused by dehydration
• Why many doctors use water-regulating antihistamines to alleviate pain
• How Dr. Batmanghelidj unintentionally discovered water’s healing properties
• Why most people are chronically dehydrated and suffer from symptoms of dehydration that are labeled “diseases”
• Which ingredients in soft drinks deplete the body’s water reserves
• Why thirst is not a reliable indicator of dehydration
• Why the body produces cholesterol and how water keeps it in balance
• Why Dr. Batmanghelidj believes the public is being mislead about AIDS
• How dehydration impairs mental functioning
• Why some organizations want to withhold alternative health information from the public
• How lack of water causes depression
• Why popular beverages are no substitute for water
• How dehydration causes the vascular system to constrict, leading to hypertension
• How to recognize signs that your body is starting to dehydrate
• Why restaurants push you to drink disease-promoting soft drinks
• Why and how water effectively treats pain and inflammation
Download it now at:
The idiocy of modern medicine
I can’t wait to see what they’ll come up with next. They’re already attacked water, sunlight, plants and nutrition. What’s next, air? Will tomorrow’s headlines declare, “Breathing is bad for your health?”
Don’t think it won’t happen. There is no limit to the stupidity of modern medical science.