What is Great Stuff for Dogs?
A proprietary blend of grasses, plants, and herbs designed to aid ‘man’s best friends’ with their digestion, healing, and elimination process, help that they once
got naturally from foraging before they became a domesticated species. These
premium ingredients will help to ensure naturally good health, digestion, and
extended life spans.
Spirulina, Flax Seed, Goat Whey, Acacia Gum, Barley Juice, Kamut® Grass Juice
Powder, Oat Grass Juice, Garlic, Rice Bran, Rice Solubles, Carrot, Chia Seed, Chlorella,
Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Beet Juice, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Kelp, Probiotics, Natural
Spices and Flavorings, Yucca, Fennel Seed.
For your pet’s health give 2-6 tablets per 10 lbs of body weight, per day. Tablets are non-toxic, additional tablets can be given as a reward or treat.
Please note: Great Stuff for Dogs should be stored in a cool dry place.
• More energy
• Better digestion
• Shinier coat
• Fewer odors
Why we offer it:
Unfortunately, many canines are far from the fields where hunting and foraging
are possible. Most have gradually lost the proper instincts to forage, which has
created significant nutritional deficiencies that threaten the health of our best
We believe the answer is PHP’s Great Stuff for Dogs™; it will let them know that
the “Alpha Dog”, the leader of the pack, (you), really cares! Great Stuff for
Dogs™ will help your dog have more energy, a shinier coat, better digestion and
• Many pet food labels are very misleading and legally are allowed, in the name of
advertising, to make unsubstantiated claims. Be sure to read the labels carefully!
PHP’s Great Stuff for Dogs is made up of very high quality, nutritious ingredients with
no binders, fillers or excipients- just as we humans expect for ourselves!
• Traditionally packs of dogs “hunted” for their food, and being carnivorous, they
consumed mostly animals, but instinctively sought out grasses and herbs as well.
This combination of meat and plants ensured naturally good health, digestion, and
extended life spans as the enzymes and nutrients in these plants and grasses
helped them to digest the protein and fat from their ‘kills.’
• Spirulina contains over 100 synergistic nutrients, it is nature’s richest and most
complete source of total organic nutrition.
• In nature all critters benefit from grass, not just a hybrid lawn grass but instead a
grass known for its nutritional value. Barley Grass, Wheatgrass and Oat grass are
valuable cereal grasses that have studies show may help cleanse and detoxify the
body, promote cell regeneration, aid immune system, increase energy, combat
fatigue and balance highly stressed over-acidic body systems, while providing green
leafy vegetable nutrients. Live enzymes are another one of the most important
aspects of cereal grass. They are also great sources of chlorophyll, which is nature’s
greatest healer against diseases and infection. Chlorophyll stimulates the immune
system and sweetens the breath.
• Flax is a perfect food containing lignans (good fats), which are powerful
phytonutrients essential for fibrous plant eating animals. Flax also contains the
proper proteins required to utilize these nutrients in one package.
• Goat whey protein helps to increase muscle mass and is useful for weight loss,
specifically fat loss. It enhances immune function by increasing important glutathione
levels. It may help T-cell activity, decrease wasting tissues during illness and
therefore increase well-being and the speed of overall recovery.
• Garlic contains several strong anti-carcinogenic compounds. It is the sulfur
compounds and allicin content of garlic that is of such interest to researchers.
• Rice Bran has a very high fiber content and will help to keep your dog’s digestive
system running at peak efficiency while reducing gas and gastric upsets.
• Rice Bran Solubles is a soluble fiber derived from rice and contains B vitamins and
many beneficial phytochemicals and antioxidants.
• Carrot is a valuable source of vitamin A, which is helpful to the eyes and
nervous system in general, as well as carotenoids, which are helpful for
• Chia Seed is from South America and is packed with essential fatty acids and
complete digestible proteins, which are essential to muscle and organ health
as well as a great coat. It also contains a powerful antioxidant to stabilize the
fats from flax.
• Chlorella is nature’s richest source of chlorophyll and has been shown to detoxify, aid in the breakdown of heavy metals, and lower cholesterol leading to less digestive and urinary troubles for your canine friend.
• Glucosamine Sulfate has been used by veterinarians for years and has
been shown to alleviate joint pain and discomfort brought on by arthritis and
to slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
• MSM has been shown during numerous research activities to be useful in
alleviating joint pain, which plagues man’s best friend as he/she ages, by
helping to regenerate lost cartilage lost over time.
• Beet Juice is used to stimulate the blood flow through the liver to clean the
bile producing organs, it is the beets red pigmentation that indicates its primary
• Citrus Bioflavonoids help produce collagen and help the body utilize vitamin
C to keep skin and connective tissues in good order.
• Kelp has been shown to be an immune booster and detoxifier, as well as
providing support for the cardiovascular system.
• Kyodophilus are beneficial bacteria that are used to support proper digestive
function as they colonize the intestinal tract and aid in digestion.
• Natural spices and flavorings were added so your dog will eat healthy
and love doing it!
• As Yucca is adapted to attract and disperse moisture, it is used here to speed
delivery of nutrients to the blood.
• Fennel Seed is traditionally valued as a digestive aid for relief of gas and gas
pain, helping to eliminate those embarrassing moments at the family dinner!
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to prevent, treat or cure disease.